Complete, Sustainable, Delicious are what I saw EXO’s goals were in creating a protein bar. After trying the PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY bar, I would rank each of these qualities at a 10/10.
Five reasons why I like and support EXO protein bars are:
- Complete Protein: Crickets are a complete protein source which means they contain all the essential amino acids necessary for the body. Eating one of the bars provides 10g of protein which is 16% of your Daily value which is made out of 40 crickets.
- Sustainable: Crickets produce 100x less greenhouse gases than cows and require 1 gallon of water per pound to produce where cows require 2000 gallons per pound.
- Delicious: Don’t let the thought of eating crickets fool you because these bars are delicious and don’t have the bad taste that some protein bars have.
- Allergy Friendly: For a person who had food allergies, these bars are a perfect fit as they are Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Grain-free and Paleo-Friendly.
- High in Micronutrients: The bars are high in iron, calcium and b-vitamins which made it a great choice for a protein bar.
I really enjoyed the Protein Bar created by EXO and I hope you do to. To find out more information or order some for yourself, check out the website at: https://www.exoprotein.com/